1. Yes, its just not a holiday
like it is here in the U.S.
2. One. Every year we celebrate the anniversary of the birthday.
3. 12. All months have 28 days.
4. The beggar is a woman.
5. Hes not dead yet.
6. 6. Each team gets 3 outs.
7. No, dead men cant get married.
8. They didnt play each other.
9. Anthony and Cleopatra were goldfish whose bowl was knocked
over by a clumsy dog.
10. White, its a polar bear. They are in the arctic.
11. 2. Thats how many you took away, remember?
12. Half dollar and a nickel. Only ONE of them isnt a
nickel; the other is.
13. The match.
14. Half-way, then he is running out of the forest.
15. 1 hr. If you take a pill at 1 oclock, then another at
1:30 and the last at 2: oclock, they will be taken in 1 hr.
17. None. Moses wasnt on the ark.
18. 9 survived.
20. Bill Clinton be prepared to change this to Al Gore
21. YOU are the driver.
22. You have to take a picture of a man with a camera, not with
a wooden leg.
23. 1 hour. It is a wind up alarm clock which cannot
discriminate between am & pm
24. "one word"
25. An hour and a half IS 90 minutes.
26. The child was born before 1776
27. Mount Everest, it just hadnt been discovered!
28. World War I wasnt called "World War I" until
World War II.
29. The word "and".
30. The lady was a Justice of the Peace.
31. One thousand nine hundred and ninety dollar bills are worth
one dollar more than one thousand nine hundred and eighty-nine dollar bills.
32. Only once, then you are subtracting it from 20.